The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Broncolor Para 133 Kit

robmac

I upgraded from the Para 88 to the 'sweet spot' of the Para 133, but it's just not seeing the use such a gorgeous kit would justify, so it's time for a new home no matter how much I love it's output and handling.

The kit is essentially new. The umbrella itself has only been opened for testing and a few studio shots.

Comes with umbrella, the focusing tube (from a Para 88 + extension - see below), tilt mechanics, and the two carrying cases (one for the mechanics, one for umbrella). There is no lamp holder. They can be acquired from Bron, Parabolix or Godox.

When I decided to upgrade from the 88 to the 133, I had a buyer for the 88's umbrella only, so I kept the 88's focusing tube and just picked-up a removable 5/8" extension to make up for the ~6.5" difference in length. The mechanics are the same between the 88, 133 and 177 - the only difference in the focus tubes being their length.

The price reflects the cost of a new 133 tube if desired. The buyer take the savings as is, or acquire a 133 tube and sell the 88 tube to recoup maybe 2/3rds the cost of the longer tube.

Price is US$3970 with payment by EMT in Canada (deduct 3.75%) or PP. Shipping at cost based on Canada Post online estimate.

Pics will follow

Last edited: