The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS (CAN) Canon 7 RF and 50/1.8 LTM lens

CVickery

Canon 7 Rangefinder with Canon 50/1.8 LTM lens - I picked this camera and lens up recently but while it was on the way to me I found a Leica M3 locally. The camera and lens are in remarkably good shape. The camera body shows only minor signs of use. The meter seems to work, but I'm not sure of it's accuracy. The shutter has only minor wrinkles. The lens is also in good shape with a bit of internal dust. The front threads have some damage that may cause difficulty using a filter (I don't have the right size to try). I've never used this camera, but it was sold as fully functioning and this appears to be true. Included are the body, lens, leather case (in BGN condition) and the manual on disk. I have way too much feedback on FM (username CVickery)

Price - $325 shipped/paypalled

More pics here:
http://www.pbase.com/vickery/canon_7