The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Fuji GFX 100s

gerald.d

Due to a change in focus - I am planning to concentrate almost exclusively on video going forward - I’m looking to move on some gear.

Final piece for now is my Fuji GFX 100s (no lens). Camera has only been used indoors, and is in excellent condition. Original box included.

Owned from new by me, and only light use. I am away from home right now but can provide photos 7/15.

Gear and I are in Thailand. Price includes fully insured worldwide shipping via FedEx.

Payment by bank wire only. I have accounts with Wise in many countries and can probably accept payment in your local currency at whatever rate Google provides on the day of the transfer.

Price - $4,750

I have been quiet on the forum of late, but have several historical transactions here.

Please see my other listings for Sigma FP and Panasonic S1R/24-105 kit.

5% of the proceeds from the sale will be donated to the running of the forum.

gerald.d

Bump!

It's not left its box since I created this thread. Perhaps a price change might help!

$4,200 including worldwide fully insured delivery by FedEx.

gerald.d

Bump!

$4,000 including worldwide fully insured delivery by FedEx.

That's the final price reduction! Shipping and insurance will probably be of the order of $200, and 5% of proceeds will go to support the forum, so that basically leaves me with $3,600. Any lower than that and I can probably sell locally.