The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

• HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OUR AMERICAN FRIENDS!

FS: GFX 50R with custom-made wooden grip (PRICE REDUCED)

bythewei

Upgraded to the GFX 100 so this setup has to go.

I bought this from KEH earlier this year (March). It is no longer under warranty and only comes with the charger and battery (no box).

Condition-wise, KEH rated it as excellent and there's isn't any abuse to the camera since. I use it primarily to photograph my kid, although I did use it twice for a studio shoot. Also, I am throwing in this custom-made wooden grip, which costs me about US$110.

I think US$2900 (excl shipping and PP fees) is reasonable.

If you are new to the Fuji GFX system and would also like a lens to go with it, I'm also open to selling my GF 50mm f/3.5 for US$500. I bought this during the recent Fuji promotion but could count with one hand the number of times I used it.

Alternatively, if you are into manual lenses, I am also selling my Voigtlander 40mm f/1.2 with Kipon M-mount to GFX adaptor. This results in a 30mm field of view on the GFX. Go check out the 'Fujifilm GFX' group on Facebook. Plenty of positive reviews. US$680.

Attachments