The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad HCD 28mm, 120mm macro II lenses UK & worldwide

guphotography

I've recently adapted contax 645 lenses to gfx body, hence slowly offloading my Hasselblad system. I will be selling h4x, h2 with 16-32hm film back down the line.

All lenses are in excellent working condition, clean, functional, always carried in a peli case, only used for lifestyle/portrait work, which isn't my main field, hence relatively low usage. I sure will miss the leaf shutter when working with lights!

28mm HCD with caps, hood and original box, approx 2500 actuations, £1475 or US $1800
50mm II HC with caps, hood and original box, approx 3000 actuations, £1750
100mm F2.2 with caps, hood and original box, approx 27000 actuations, £1850

120mm II macro with caps, hood and pouch, approx 62000 actuations, £1230 or US $1500
CF 39MS mutli shot back, 16 bit ccd sensor, gorgeous colours, can update firmware via phocus, comes with two batteries (one brand new), charger, tether cable, firewire to usb c adapter SOLD

Worldwide postage at cost.

Cheers

Last edited: