The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad X1D 50c (body)

sfoxworth

This is my first FS post here, having recently joined. I have excellent feedback on FM (as username "alarmpa") and, of course, lots on the auction site. Mods, if I'm jumping the gun by posting without establishing much presence first, lmk.

I'd like to sell my beautiful Hasselblad X1D, having decided to switch to its modular sibling, the Hasselblad 907x.

$3200 $3000

It's in excellent condition, with practically no visible wear. There is one tiny scuff on the bottom and light wear on the eyecup. The firmware has been recently updated—with that, there are only a few (to my mind) superficial differences to the mark II version. This kit includes the strap, battery, charger hub, USB cable, and original packaging.

I'll cover USPS shipping within CONUS if the buyer covers Paypal fees.

Thank you!

Attachments

Last edited: