The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad X1D ii, 45P, 35-75mm zoom, extra battery, charger and Markins L bracket

timwier

Up for sale is this great X1Dii system with lenses, an L bracket, and an extra battery and charger.

I just sold my Cambo system to purchase this great system this week! However, an unanticipated curveball has come my way, and now need to let it find a new home.

The camera, 45P, the extra battery, and the charger were purchased as a kit used and is in excellent to like-new condition. All items come with all boxes, paperwork, straps, and cords. The 45P has 889 shots.

The 35-75mm zoom and Markin L bracket were purchased new by me. The lens was purchased directly from Hasselblad (only 59 shots) and the Markins L bracket new and has never been on a tripod.
  • X1D ii body - $4,850
  • 45P lens - $975
  • 35-75 zoom lens - $5,125
  • Markins L bracket $175
  • Extra battery and charger $200
Prices are net to me and include shipping within the US. More pictures are available upon request. _V8A3198.jpg_V8A3199.jpg_V8A3200.jpg_V8A3201.jpg_V8A3202.jpg_V8A3207.jpg_V8A3188.jpg_V8A3189.jpg_V8A3191.jpg