The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Horseman SW617 Professional with lenses and pinhole attachment

barr405

SOLD

Good day to everyone!

Up for sale is a large format panoramic camera - Horseman SW617 Professional (Perspective Control) with lenses, custom made pinhole attachment and accesories (compendium and lots of Cokin filters)!
Lens included - Schneider Super Angulon 72mm f/5.6 and Schneider Super Angulon XL 90mm f/5.6 (plus center filter) with dedicated viewfinders. (120) 6x17 Roll Film Holder. Condition is perfect! All set comes with original boxes.

- Asking price 7100 Euro (via PayPal) / 6600 Euro (via Bank Transfer) net to me shipped worldwide (personal pick up's are highly appreciated).
I'm also considering best offers too, but reasonable please, because this set will cost you about 13000 Euro if buying new from B&H and will not include pinhole and filters too.

Please see photos on flickr

Video on youtube

Any additional questions are welcome.

Last edited:

drevil

Staff member
i have been lightly interested in this setup for a while now, where are you located? possible to split the items?