The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M 35mm F2.5 Summarit

wattsy

Now surplus to my requirements (I have two other 35mm M lenses) this is a superb little M lens. In pristine condition with unblemished finish and perfect glass, this lens could easily pass for mint. I am selling with original caps, box and paperwork. I have misplaced the little cloth bag that it originally came with but will substitute a similar Leica supplied bag. This is a very sharp and flare resistant lens and probably the best value Leica lens that can be bought today.

I'm asking GBP 595 plus insured shipping cost. Payment by bank transfer or cheque (latter is UK only). Happy to ship worldwide (with one or two exceptions).

I have an eBay rating of 100% (username 'mobilefish') and have sold Leica gear a number of times here and many times on the LUF classifieds (I have been an active member of that forum since 2003).

Attachments