The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M10-R Silver Chrome, Boxed and 98% MINT!

I have for sale a beautiful, Leica M10-R silver chrome in the box and 98% MINT. This was purchased through a respected forum member, and (according to Leica) there is the remaining warranty through Jan 2023. By the look of it, it has only seen very careful use.

The camera has the latest firmware and comes complete with everything that came with it from Wetzlar, (plus a cool, leather half case with battery door) The camera has had a glass LCD protector on it since day one.

The only slight issue is that the battery charger has a little tiny mark on it and the box shows a few marks on the top. I really can't detect any signs of use on the camera itself!

You are literally saving thousands over the cost of a new camera!

Asking: $6250.00 (net to me) shipped within the USA

Attachments