The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica S 006 Camera Body/S-Adapter H 16030/S-Adapter C 16038/Leica S S-E S2 S 006 Multifunction Handgrip 16003

xthunder

#1. Leica S 006 Camera with two(2) batteries Excellent+ condition.

USD $3,499.00
I will include UPS/FedEx signature required shipping within US

This camera was sent to Leica Germany for sensor cleaning back in Sep 2018 and they "replace electronics" which I believe that the sensor was replaced(I have the paperwork to prove it) Since then it has never left home and only used a few times a year for family photo shoots.

I am also selling S-Adapter H for Hasselblad HC lenses, S-Adapter C for Contax 645AF lenses, L-Brackets and Multifunction Handgrip.

The price is net to me so PayPal Friends&Family or 3%/Venmo and Zelle works as well

More High Res Pictures - https://photos.app.goo.gl/Yn2Aj4eqQTN6V5tp8

DSC05062.jpgDSC05074.jpgDSC05070.jpgDSC05065.jpgDSC05078.jpgDSC05092.jpg

#2. Leica S-Adapter H 16030 Like-New Condition!!

USD $325.00
Please inquire about shipping cost. I only charge actual shipping cost, FedEx/UPS preferred and I can provide estimate and if there is difference afterwards, I will issue refund.

Leica S-Adapter H 16030 in Like New Condition. Please note that this is only for the adapter and the camera or the lens in the pictures are not included.

This adapter allows you to use Hasselblad HC lenses on Leica S/S2/S-E/S 006/S 007 body with full auto-focus(AF) and electronic controlled aperture also including leaf-shutter in the HC lenses.

The price is net to me so PayPal Friends&Family or 3%/Venmo and Zelle works as well

More High-Reg pictures - https://photos.app.goo.gl/EXRH5xVFQfmqhrqG8

DSC05117.jpg

#3. Leica S-Adapter C 16038 Like-New Condition.

Please note that I can only sell this either with the #1 Leica S 006 Camera body with after the body gets sold...
USD $1,250.00
Please inquire about shipping cost. I only charge actual shipping cost, FedEx/UPS preferred and I can provide estimate and if there is difference afterwards, I will issue refund.

Leica S-Adapter C 16038 in Like-New condition for Leica S/S2/S-E/S 006/S 007 Camera. Please note that this is only for the adapter and does not include the camera or lens in the pictures.

This adapter allows you to mount Contax 645AF lenses on Leica S-series camera with fully functional auto-focus(AF) and electronic control aperture control from the camera.

Please note that I can only sell this after the Leica S 006 body gets sold.

High-res pictures - https://photos.app.goo.gl/8LUT4aS1LMZM6TxC9

DSC05118.jpg

#4. Leica S 006 S2 Multifunction Handgrip 16003

USD $375.00

This list is for the Leica Multifunction Handgrip S 16003 for Leica S and Leica S2 camera. It is 100% working and nothing is wrong with the grip.

This is for Leica Miltifunction Handgrip S 16003 Only! No Camera or battery included.

I only charge actual shipping cost, FedEx/UPS preferred and I can provide estimate and if there is difference afterwards, I will issue refund.

High Res Pictures - https://photos.app.goo.gl/XnKpMFAGdS16FxkaA

DSC05096.jpgDSC05103.jpg

xthunder

Price lowered for

#1. Leica S 006 Camera with two(2) batteries Excellent+ condition.

USD $3,499.00 -> $3,249.00

xthunder

"#1. Leica S 006 Camera with two(2) batteries Excellent+ condition." is sold.

#2, #3 and #4 are still available

xthunder

My Leica S 006 Body has been sold...

I have no need for the Leica S accessories and I would like to sell them so I can save up to buy another lens...

Taking best-offers....