The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

• Recently, there has been an increased activity from spammers, which may result in you receiving unwanted private messages. We are working hard to limit this activity.

FS: Mamiya Digital Back Adapter HX701

vonalpen

For sale:

In addition to my Mamiya RZ67 Pro IID kit and lenses in the other threads, I have for sale an additional Mamiya Digital Back Adapter HX701 for the Mamiya RZ67 PRO IID (fits Mamiya / Phase One backs) and a focusing Screen RZ Type A (with markings for sensor size 40x54mm).
Everything in perfect condition, including all original accessories, also includes an additional adapter cover plate (not pictured).
I had bought this adapter plate as a backup because they are hard to find on the internet and have only used it once, to check functionality with my Phase One IQ3 100: Everything works as intended!
The focusing screen is brand new, has never been used!

The attached photos are from the actual items.

Reason for selling: I dont't need this adpater anymore, as I am selling my whole Mamiya RZ67 kit and 8 (!) excellent Mamiya RZ67 lenses (see my other threads).

Price is US $ 490, shipping is free (worldwide), Paypal welcome.

I have been selling many items here on GetDPI, you can also check my Ebay history, username on Ebay is “vonalpen11” (100% positive feedbacks).

Contact Information:
Jost von Allmen
Photographer
Switzerland
[email protected]
Jost von Allmen - Fotografie & Kurse

Mamiya_HX701_01.jpgMamiya_HX701_02.jpg