The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya/Phase One 120mm f4 MF Macro - EXC Cond

se7en

Just selling my Mamiya/Phase 120mm f4 Macro - this is the manual focus version for the Mamiya/Phase One 645 AF system (not the old generation manual focus Mamiya system). I've had experience recently with both this MF version and the current blue ring - this still performs on par to my needs. Selling on as the studio I'm with now has the same lens - no need for me to hold on to this one.

Condition I rate this lens is EXCELLENT. The thing of note at all is the focusing rubber ring is only very slightly stretched (of course it does nothing to the lens in any way, shape or form as expected). This specimen is ridiculously SHARP at all distances, from 1:1 to infinity. Zero signs of abuse, aperture blades actuate perfectly and have no oil or tar. Front and rear elements are SPOTLESS. Zero errors optically. Lens mount also in excellent condition.

$550 USD, firm.

I'm located in Melbourne, Australia though happy to ship internationally! (kindly note the above price doesn't include PayPal fees, shipping or associated duties and customs fees).

Thanks for viewing and have a great day!

Last edited: