The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Nikon 300/2.8D AFS-II

Frankly

9/10 perfect glass and operation, no squeaks, smooth and tight in all the right places, used but very clean. Comes with OEM shade and cover, gel filter holder, BW polarizer new in sealed box, RRS Arca plate for tripod mount. This is the lightest of the modern AFS telephotos (no useless stupid VR) and is the same optics as the current model, beautifully sharp with great bokeh, tracks moving subjects well and is the lens to have if you do any sort of action photography. $2300 shipped and PayPalled, also on FM with more photos or please send me your email address and I'll send them on to you. USA sales only, I'm in Spencerport, NY 14559.

Attachments

Frankly

I'll be away and unable to respond from 7/14 to 7/24.

Price reduced to $1800 net to me after shipping and PayPal fees. You won't find a better value.