The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon D3x, 300 2.8 VR, 200 micro AFD, 1.4x TC, R1C1, 52mm drop-in pol

Tim Ernst

Nikon equipment for sale, lightly used, well taken care of. Add UPS shipping cost from zip 72752. USA only. I can take a credit card or personal check, and if I know you here I'm happy to let you take delivery of the items for inspection before payment is sent. E-mail ONLY please - [email protected]

- D3x - 7300 clicks, great shape, everything else as new in the box, even unopened strap, $6,300

- 300 2.8 VR, lens in great shape, everything else as new in the box, $4,400

- 200mm F4 AF D Micro ED (no box or papers, but it is in fine shape), $950

- 1.4x TC-14EII, great shape, boxed, $350

- Nikon 52mm drop-in circular polarizer CPL1L, great shape, case and boxed, $200

- R1C1 macro light set, great shape, case and boxed, $550

Sparky16

Nicre Camera and a Wonderful lens. Wish I had the dough, I want that D3x...

Here is the bump for you, droooooling....

Tim Ernst

I forgot to say that everything is USA version with receipt, purchased new by me within the last year (except for the 200 micro lens, which I bought used). I bought all of this for a picture book project that is now complete and so I no longer use the gear. Reasonable offers accepted as always. Thanks!

charlesphoto

Just want to put in a word here for Tim. I just purchased one of his ZF lenses and he was perfect to work with. May as well have been buying a new lens it's that good.

Tim Ernst

Thanks, Charles for the Zeiss feedback - that lens was basically new - I only had it on the camera once.

The 200mm micro is now sold. Thanks Steve...

Sparky16

Received Nikon 200mm F4 AF D Micro ED this afternoon. Excellent condition as described, packed bullet proof! Thanks for the wonderful lens and excellent deal.

Steve