The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

S O L D - - ! ! Phase-One IQ2-60 Achromatic - 4500 releases - very good!

lookbook

The IQ260 ACHROMATIC is a dedicated image capture device designed to deliver the highest quality black and white images.
ONLY 4500 RELEASES - VERY GOOD CONDITION - NO DEFECTS - SEE PHOTOS

The heart of this system is a sensor without mounted colour filters, i.e. no interpolation is required.
Each individual pixel of the sensor thus concentrates exclusively on capturing the finest details of an image.
This back is manufactured without a built-in IR cut filter. The image back shows a much greater sharpness,
than in the interpolation of color sensors.

The IQ260 ACHROMATIC can acquire images in the infrared, visible and ultraviolet range of three light spectra.
This allows photographers to experiment with a variety of filters,
to create unique images for artistic and scientific purposes.

The IQ260 ACHROMATIC from PHASE-ONE is made for photo artists, enthusiasts and scientists.
Do not miss this rare opportunity.

60 Megapixel resolution
True black and white images
High-resolution display
Touch control
Integrated Wifi
No IR cut filter
Rugged design
Can be used with front lens filter for artistic creativity

PRICE 9000,- € ON MY ACCOUNT + SHIPPING COSTS
(You can also find the offer on Ebay, if you prefer)

SCOPE OF DELIVERY

IQ2-60
SENSOR COVER
ORIGINAL PACKAGING
CHARGER/ORIGINAL
BATTERIES
CABLE​

ONLY 4500 RELEASES - VERY GOOD CONDITION - NO DEFECTS - SEE PHOTOS

PLEASE EXCUSE MY BAD ENGLISH :)