The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One XF with Prism Viewfinder - SK 80mm Blue Ring - Warranty on both.

Pemihan

I'm thinning the herd so without further ado:

Phase One XF with Prism, HAP 2 Focus Module, mint, warranty until 11.09.2022 - $5100 + shipping.
SK 80mm f2.8 LS Blue Ring, mint, warranty until 28.06.2021 - $2100 + shipping.

If buying/shipping within the EU 25% VAT would be added unless you have a business with a valid VAT number. Buyers outside the EU will NOT be charged the 25% VAT, that ONLY applies within the EU as stated.

Shipping with FedEx International Priority. Since I have an account with them the rate would be reasonable.

I have sold many high ticket items here and can provide references so buy with absolute confidence.

Email is fastest: pm @ petermisfeldt.com

Thanks
Peter

Pemihan

Lowering prices a bit.

Phase One XF with Prism, HAP 2 Focus Module, mint, warranty until 11.09.2022 - $4900 + shipping.

SK 80mm f2.8 LS Blue Ring, mint, warranty until 28.06.2021 - $1900 + shipping.

Remember shipping around the world is still possible in these days.

PS/ I should get around to make some pictures of the gear, but as stated it is mint.

Pemihan

Bump!

Lowering prices a bit.

Phase One XF with Prism, HAP 2 Focus Module, mint, warranty until 11.09.2022 - $4500 + shipping.

SK 80mm f2.8 LS Blue Ring, mint, warranty until 28.06.2021 - $1700 + shipping.

I'm only selling the lens after the XF has sold.

Remember shipping around the world is still possible in these days.

PS/ I should get around to make some pictures of the gear, but as stated it is mint.

Pemihan

Price drop.

Phase One XF with Prism, HAP 2 Focus Module, mint, warranty until 11.09.2022 - $4000 + shipping.

SK 80mm f2.8 LS Blue Ring, mint, warranty until 28.06.2021 - $1500 + shipping.