The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: R lenses

woodyspedden

I have one more R lens to sell. It is the now discontinued 105-280 which is truly an outstanding lens. This one is in excellent condition with only minor cosmetic scratches to show its history. Glass and blades are perfect with no dust or oil on the blades and no fungus.

Looking to get $2500 for this beauty.

Reason to sell is that I have become enamored with the primes in this area, namely the 90 cron, 180 APO Elmarit and the magnificent 280 4.0 APO. So this one now sits in my excess glass shelf on the way to a new home.

If interested give me a PM or call at (970) 231-8110 and don;t forget to look at the other lenses in the Rob Stevens thread.

Woody Spedden

atanabe

Re: More R lenses

Woody,
Too much temptation!!!!! This is a great lens at a fantastic price!

-Al

robsteve

Subscriber
I have had the 105-280mm for about ten years. I am always amazed by the performance of it. Since I also shot it in my film days, I know it is sharp across the frame and will be a great lens on the R10.

Robert

dfarkas

Workshop Member
Woody,

That lens looks very familiar... ;)

I still can't fathom why Leica discontinued it. Great balance, superior image quality, and just a great lens.

I am with you on the prime kick, though. The 90 APO and 180 Elmarit-APO are a great travel pair. Throw in a 2x APO and you've got the range pretty well covered.

David

Attachments

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
BTW to Woody and Peter --- I have done a few high dollar deals with Peter and they were flawless. Also, Peter, I know Woody personally and you have no worries that way either. Best to both of you in putting it together :)

Cheers,

woodyspedden

Thanks Jack

by the way I have tried to re post my other lenses in the B&S Forum but it won't let me post the images because they are already posted in the sticky Rob Stevens thread. Could you delete those two responses and then i will post correctly in the Buy and Sell Forum?

Thanks

Woody

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Sounds like we had a sale here. Our first one. Peter did you get the 35-70 2.8. That is one sweet lens

gogopix

Subscriber
Hi David
Long time since I 'bumped into you' in Bavaria!

Please call when you have a chance. I need some advice on printing

regards
Victor

dfarkas

Workshop Member
Hi David
Long time since I 'bumped into you' in Bavaria!

Please call when you have a chance. I need some advice on printing

regards
Victor
Victor,

I still can't believe what a small world it is! We had to travel halfway around the world on the same day in the same exact spot to miss each other by a few seconds. Crazy.

I'll give you a call and we can catch up.

David

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
If I was there i would have known it was Victor i just happened to be on the other side of the building shooting , missed by 200 ft and 12,000 miles later. LOL