The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Rodenstock Apo-Sironar digital HR 28mm f 4.5

winetu

I have for sale a Rodenstock Apo-Sironar digital HR 28mm f 4.5 in very good condition. The lens is in Cambo mount.
Based in Europe, price is 3200 eur.
Thanks.

Last edited:

JoelM

Per the rules: ** Limitations: You are limited to three (3) FS or WTB or WTT posts TOTAL at any one time, though you can include as many items in a single post as you want. Also, you are only allowed to bump your posts ONCE per 24 hour period. Unless seller adds photos , drops pricing etc.

winetu

I also have the camera available for sale, Cambo Wide DS converted to digital

* Cambo Wide DS with WDS-614 rear frame and interface plate slw-83 (mamiya mount)
* Cambo WDS-580 viewfinder with Cambo WDS-582 Extension Bracket
* Cambo WDS-616 Flexible Focusing Hood
* Cambo WDS-619 Ground glass Frame
* Rodenstock Apo-Sironar digital HR 28mm f 4.5
* wake up cable

Price for the kit is 4000 euro.

Last edited:

PS77

Could you send me PM, I am interested if the lens is still for sale. (My option to send private messages is not working, but I can reply to a started private conversation)

winetu

Again, I'm offering the full kit for sale: Cambo wide with 28mm lens and accessories for 3500 euro.