The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sold: Schneider Apo Digitar 5,6/100 mm, focusing mount , for Phase one, Hasselblad, Fuji GFX100S, Sony a7rIV, Nikon Z...

Alkibiades

For Sale:
Schneider Apo Digitar 5,6/100 mm,
in Aperture mount and on Schneider focusing mount for very fine focusing.
can be used with new backs from phase one- hasselblad with ES or Fuji GFX100S, Sony a7rIV, Nikon Z. leica, panasonic SR, ect...
last generation Schneider lenses, still new, in original package, still in schneider plastic bags.
I have 2 of them.
These are the last lenses of that line that Schneider have produced.
The lenses are made for best optical performance, the glasselements are calibrated and fixed in the Aperture mount. The lensparts cn be only be changed in Schneider factory, so no privite change of shutters is possible, so no lost of optical quality is possible.
It is a perfect solution if you want a high quality lens with large movements in a very compact size.
The lens is a normal lens for infinity, also good for close works, but if you need a real macro lens i still have one new macro apo digitar M 120 mm.
price for each one: 1100 euro.

Last edited:

Hemmi

Fuji GFX100S ?
I can put it directly on the camera with an adapter ?
What if I have Actus GFX, do you know if I can install it on ACB-0 plate for Copal 0 ? I've never seen focusing mount before...

Is it also true for Apo Digitar 120M you are selling ?

Alkibiades

Fuji GFX100S ?
I can put it directly on the camera with an adapter ?
What if I have Actus GFX, do you know if I can install it on ACB-0 plate for Copal 0 ? I've never seen focusing mount before...

Is it also true for Apo Digitar 120M you are selling ?
You need a camera like Actus, Arca Swiss, Linhof techno,679 or simply large format kamera from Sinar, Horseman, Cambo ect...
And yes, you put the lens on a lensboard, but better for one with Copal 1 or copal 3.
You can make 3 wholes and put it with 3 screws, but you can make it easy like I do: I use a simple express glue and press it on the lensboard. in 20 sek it is ready and the conection is very strong. I have one 100 mm on a arca lensboard and othe on a technika. I have a bunch of these lenses- all are new. and the same is with the 120 mm that I have.

usm

what image scale is possible with that lens?

The 100mm lens comes with a focusing mount. Reading your description I can use a Arca Plate for F or M line but I will need a R-Mount conversion made by Arca -right?

Thanks.

Alkibiades

there is no restriction for use this lens.
You can go as close as you like too.
I f you want to make crazy macro stuff this will be also possible, whereas for extremely magnifications M-componon was made.
for use on R-line you must send the lens to arca, R mount costs 1200 euro now, includet all these R-conversion parts...

Last edited:

Alkibiades

I sold one of the 100 mm to somebody from this forum who let this lens mount on Arca R mount. For this Arca had to remount the focusing mount to change it to the arca R mount.
So when Arca can mount this lens so I cant see any problems why Cambo or other company could not retrofit it- thay must only put the focusing mount on their distance mount.
But best option is to ask Cambo directly, usually you get an answer from Cambo at the same day.

4x5Australian

As mentioned by Alkibiades, I recently bought one of his unused APO-DIGITAR 5.6/100 N-53° MC lenses. The sale process went very smoothly. I own an Arca-Swiss rm3di, so Alkibiades kindly sent it directly to Arca-Swiss in Besançon, France for fitting and calibration onto an R-mount. I contacted Arca-Swiss directly ahead of its arrival. After the lens unit was inspected, Arca-Swiss offered to mount the entire unit, i.e., lens and Schneider focus mount together, onto the R-mount at less cost than usual. The company is very busy (which is encouraging) and I'm awaiting news that the job has been completed.

I'm also very familiar with the Cambo WDS system, which I used prior to the Rm3di, and still own. As you may know, lenses in the WDS system are mounted onto a Schneider or Rodenstock helical focus mount and then onto a custom WDS board. The WDS boards come in a variety of depths (thicknesses) to allow for the differing flange focal distances of the various lenses. I think that Cambo will be able to mount one of these Apo-Digitar 100mm and helical focus mount combinations onto an existing WDS board, using shims under the helical focus mount to achieve the required flange focal distance.

vieri

Hey Georg, I just sent the payment for the lens via PayPal. I added 3% and marked it as purchase, which I prefer, for a total of 1165 euro.

Please let me know when the lens ships, and a tracking number when you'll have one. Thank you!

Have a great day, best regards

Vieri