The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Schneider Kreuznach 72mm f/5.6 Apo Digitar L in Copal 0 in brand new Cambo T/S mount.

Pemihan

I'm selling my Schneider Kreuznach 72mm f/5.6 Apo Digitar L in Copal 0 in brand new Cambo T/S mount.

The lens is in perfect condition, the shutter and aperture is working as it should.
This is a fantastic lens which can't be had new anymore as Schneider Kreuznach stopped producing large format lenses years ago.

It has just arrived from Cambo where it has been mounted in a brand new T/S mount
This is as close as you can get to a new lens. Ihave only taken it out of the sealed plastic bag in order to photograph it.

Remember the lens can also be used on the Phase One XT with no adapters.

I'm only selling it as I have decided the SK90 fits better between my SK 60 and 120. I would really like to keep it but it just doesn't make sense even though you can't have to many lenses ;-)

I have never seen this lens in T/S on the market so this is a very rare opportunity to get one.

$3,900 / €3.300 + shipping.

Ok gents! Lowering this to $3,300 / €2.850.

Last price reduction now $3,000 / €2.550 (This is a steal IMO)

I'm located in the EU in Denmark, local pickups are welcome. I can ship worldwide using FedEx International Priority with very fair prices as I have a FedEx business account. Usually transit is about two to three days anywhere in the world unless you live way out in the sticks which could take a few more days.

Thanks
Peter

Attachments

Last edited:

Steve Hendrix

This is a great and very underrated lens from a log time GetDPI member. With the tilt/swing mount, this is a great deal.

Steve Hendrix/CI

Pemihan

This is a great and very underrated lens from a log time GetDPI member. With the tilt/swing mount, this is a great deal.

Steve Hendrix/CI
Thanks Steve.

This is for sure a great lens and I agree this is a great deal and a no brainer if you're looking for a Cambo mounted lens in that focal lenght or there about. I have the 60XL in tilt/swing mount as well and the T/S is really useful, also have T/S on my 120Asph and use it a lot on that one too.
Anyway if I didn't have the 60 I would keep it for sure but I need to keep my GAS under control :oops:

Pemihan

Last price reduction now $3,000 / €2.550 (This is a steal IMO)

Last edited: