The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sinar P2 8x10 Special Front Bearer Standard

se7en

For your consideration are the rare Sinar P2 Special Front AND Rear Standard/bearer for 8x10. Sinar part designation 431.52. These pieces are what build up the proper P2 in 8x10 configuration - as opposed to the many P2s out there which utilise the 4x5 front and rears with the 8x10 back, allowing for limited movements.

Price for Special front standard (Sinar part 432.52) - $1,150 USD

Condition I rate in MINT to AS NEW condition. It’s been used only a handful of times on the occasion where my main camera was away for servicing. Probably the cleanest example of either on the market. Focusing, swing and tilt gearing feels as new. Absolutely no “dead” areas in the movements denoting stripped/worn gearing. Spirit levels are intact and perfectly clear.

Im located in Melbourne, Australia though happy to ship worldwide! Payment method via PayPal. Pricing not including PayPal fees or shipping. Definitely reach out for photos as I’ll be glad to send some over.

Thanks for viewing and have a great day!

Last edited: