The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS (US): Alpa V Adapter

tcdeveau

Hi Everyone,
Somewhat reluctantly selling my Alpa V-mount adapter. Currently not using it and have some unexpected bills that need to be paid :cry:

If there's anyone out there with an Alpa kit eyeing the recently released CFVII here's a chance to save some $$ on an adapter. Works as it should.

Pics here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-JRlQxBt56-w6gPrI4i4OmiIuw0sOmJK?usp=sharing . What you see is what you get.

$600 plus 3% paypal, I'll cover shipping. US sale only.

Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking!
-Todd

tylerallenmohr

This one slipped through my fingers! I saw the posting too late. Congratulations on the purchase Ethan. If you decide not to keep it or if anyone else has one, I'd like to pick one up.

epforever

This one slipped through my fingers! I saw the posting too late. Congratulations on the purchase Ethan. If you decide not to keep it or if anyone else has one, I'd like to pick one up.

Yeah, I happened to go to the site soon after it was posted. That's the problem with the forum -- no search function with notifications.