The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS (US)(feeler): Alpa 12 Plus

tcdeveau

Hi Everyone,
Thinking about selling my Alpa 12 plus. It's an amazing piece of kit, but I'm not getting much use out of it with the COVID situation; I don't need two Alpa bodies at the moment; and my FF35mm needs are growing....so throwing it out there to see if anyone is interested.

AFAIK I'm the second owner. Was purchased as a CPO model from my local Alpa dealer (original owner traded it in for an Alpa 12 Pano) and lived most of its life in my dry box.

Excellent plus condition, I could only see 2-3 scratches/knicks smaller than a pinhead on it. Everything works as it should and the gearing is smooth. Has indents every 5mm.

Comes with front body cover, 12 Plus stitching adapter (red), shift stick, original box, and Alpa tool set. Can send pics to any interested parties.

$5400 net to me. New would be $8000ish plus taxes so solid chance to save some $$. Will accept bank transfer or paypal (no gift transaction if via paypal).

US sale only. No trades.

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions, best
-Todd

kdphotography

Congratulations on your new family addition (not a new Alpa).

:D

GLWS------good deal on an Alpa from a known GetDPI family member.

ken

JeffK

Todd, no, don't do it. I've gotten out there with the MAX, you can do it too!!!

Hi Everyone,
Thinking about selling my Alpa 12 plus. It's an amazing piece of kit, but I'm not getting much use out of it with the COVID situation; I don't need two Alpa bodies at the moment; and my FF35mm needs are growing....so throwing it out there to see if anyone is interested.

AFAIK I'm the second owner. Was purchased as a CPO model from my local Alpa dealer (original owner traded it in for an Alpa 12 Pano) and lived most of its life in my dry box.

Excellent plus condition, I could only see 2-3 scratches/knicks smaller than a pinhead on it. Everything works as it should and the gearing is smooth. Has indents every 5mm.

Comes with front body cover, 12 Plus stitching adapter (red), shift stick, original box, and Alpa tool set. Can send pics to any interested parties.

$5400 net to me. New would be $8000ish plus taxes so solid chance to save some $$. Will accept bank transfer or paypal (no gift transaction if via paypal).

US sale only. No trades.

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions, best
-Todd