The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

($1500 PRICE DROP) FT/ FS Phase One IQ4 150 Megapixel back for IQ260, or IQ360, or leaf equivalent

Looking to trade down my IQ4 150 back to do some artwork. This back has been a beast in the studio and produces outstanding images for my commercial work. However, I'm looking to do some artwork with my alpa and I prefer the CCD platform for my artwork.

Obviously you need to add cash on top.

Back is in excellent condition and was always used in studio for product work. It has about 50k shots on which were almost all used for focus stacking 20+ image product photos, so that 50k is actually somewhere closer to 2,500 photos. It has the value added warranty with 3.5 years left from phase one. Comes with the rolling hard case and everything that the value added package comes with including tether cables, and all that other fun stuff. I don't have the box for it anymore.

Would love for this trade to work out, but if not I will sell for 24k, which I believe is a great deal, if not let me know and I'm happy to lower the price accordingly. I also have an XF and 80mm that are both covered under the same warranty. Happy to include those in the deal if you are interested in them.

Attachments