The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

f6cvalkyrie

From our traditional saturday morning walks with the "Natuurfotografen Dijleland" ... we visited the heath in Averbode/Tessenderlo, in Belgium ...
Beautiful places and the Erica is magnificient now ...

Stay safe,
Rafael

Enjoying a ride on horseback
P8068752.jpg

f6cvalkyrie

Fun with the oldest micro4/3 camera ... the Panasonic G1
I had mine modified to Full Spectrum, and use it with filters for IR shooting ...
This one is a 3-shot panoramic stitch with a 650nm IR filter
Edited with CaptureOne v22

Stay safe,
Rafael

_1230610_Panorama.jpg

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
One of the classic views in Bangkok, Sanam Luang in the foreground and Wat Pra Kaew and Grand Palace in the background, with some recent changes. They have taken down the crematorium after the late king, and there's proper grass on most of Sanam Luang now. Unfortunately, they have limited access to the area, where people earlier used to come in droves to fly kites, have picnics etc. Fortunately, the group that I fly kites with was granted access last weekend to fly there. Unfortunately though, there was rain first, and then no wind. We had a great day anyway, and had dinner at the Navy Club on the river bank after we gave up on the wind.

GX8 with Zuiko 12-40mm f/2.8 @ 40mm and f/4

AlanS

Just back from a 3 week family holiday in Scotland. Loads to process, so I hope it doesn't get too boring!
First day was a bit moody but after that we had a good mix of conditions including some typical stunning Scotish sun!
Poolewe...
EM-1 mk3, 12-45 f4