The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Leica Compact Cameras

D&A

Love this photo!
Appreciate your kind words! LOL....I was just in the process of commenting about your two most recent images posted above...both atmospheric and moody...the kind of photos that I find intriguing . I espcially love the second one of the barn and dramatic sky. Both nicely captured!

Dave (D&A)

jdphoto

Dave,
Thanks for the comments. I really think your photo should grace gallery walls, corporate lobbies and any other location where people need to appreciate the peaceful serenity that's reflected in that photograph. The symmetry, colors and mood are just perfect. Nicely done.

Reactions: D&A

D&A

Dave,
Thanks for the comments. I really think your photo should grace gallery walls, corporate lobbies and any other location where people need to appreciate the peaceful serenity that's reflected in that photograph. The symmetry, colors and mood are just perfect. Nicely done.
Thank you so much...your words mean a lot to me. What funny (or ironic), is sometimes we all plan a shot in a particular location and often at a particular time of day, but as I was telling the Dave (gt), this one I stumbled upon by happenstance....but once seen, shot and viewed it in different ways for some time. Guess things in life sometimes happen serendipitously, when least expected. Many thanks again.

Dave (D&A)

KeithDM

Seen on my 'permitted' daily walk/exercise this afternoon. Carrying a camera increases the exercise quotient!
😉

1) Man & nature in harmony.
TreeFence.jpg
2) Make-do & mend.
MendedFence.jpg

Roadside mystery. (No, I have no idea either!)
Inter16_Oddity.jpg

D-Lux 7.