The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Medium Format FILM Images!

Godfrey

I'm back from my trip. The second roll in the Perkeo has four exposures to go before I process the film. I am sure I made a few errors along the way, eager to see what I captured...

Oh! I made another exposure with it yesterday, so now three exposures to go on the second roll. LOL! :D

G

dave.gt

I'm back from my trip. The second roll in the Perkeo has four exposures to go before I process the film. I am sure I made a few errors along the way, eager to see what I captured...

Oh! I made another exposure with it yesterday, so now three exposures to go on the second roll. LOL! :D

G
Hey, Godfrey,:)

Have any images ready to share from the Perkeo?

Godfrey

Hey, Godfrey,:)

Have any images ready to share from the Perkeo?
LOL! I've only *just* processed and scanned the two rolls of film I shot with the Perkeo II the other day and have had very little time to actually look at the results. :) But ... this one popped out at me as being pretty pleasing.

3YR Barrel @ Vena Cava - Guadalupe Valley, Mexico 2021
Voigtländer Perkeo II
Ilford HP5
ISO 320 @ f/4 @ 1/2 sec

I used the tasting table I was standing at as my tripod, estimated the focus and exposure, and gently released the shutter. Pretty close to right, I think! :D

enjoy, G

dave.gt

LOL! I've only *just* processed and scanned the two rolls of film I shot with the Perkeo II the other day and have had very little time to actually look at the results. :) But ... this one popped out at me as being pretty pleasing.

3YR Barrel @ Vena Cava - Guadalupe Valley, Mexico 2021
Voigtländer Perkeo II
Ilford HP5
ISO 320 @ f/4 @ 1/2 sec

I used the tasting table I was standing at as my tripod, estimated the focus and exposure, and gently released the shutter. Pretty close to right, I think! :D

enjoy, G
Great tones!

Yeah, you got it right! Thanks!!!:)

dave.gt

Ah, a lovely lady and 120 Portra...

Nicely done! I just remembered that I have done Portra in one of my bags! Always loved that film, now I must get bust and use it. Thanks!:):):)

nathantw

Passed these two trees while driving on the freeway year after year and just thought they'd look cool in a picture. So one day I decided to stop on the shoulder, take the Hasselblad 553ELX out and 120mm lens and shoot a few frames, some on Kodak Tri-X and a few on Ektachrome. I liked this black and white version better because of the sloping shape.

I figured that while I was editing the photo that I'd play around with it. I envisioned it as a painting so I thought I'd give a few clicks of the mouse to see what I'd get. I really like what I got.

Last edited: