The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

• Recently, there has been an increased activity from spammers, which may result in you receiving unwanted private messages. We are working hard to limit this activity.

Fun with MF images 2021

cuida1991

Year of the Ox
View attachment 182077
WRS 1250 | IQ4 150 | Zeiss 350 Tele-Superachromat | f/11 | 1m20s, Automated Frame Average​

It is the first week of the lunar new year, the Year of the Ox. I finally managed to get out this evening to take in the sunset and twilight over San Francisco. Xin Nian Kuai Le - Happy New Year!

John
Hello John,
Nice pic! How is the Zeiss 350mm lens performing on IQ4? How much shift can it achieve?

Reactions: spb

jng

Hello John,
Nice pic! How is the Zeiss 350mm lens performing on IQ4? How much shift can it achieve?
Thanks! The 350 Tele-Superachromat is stellar on the IQ4 150 (as is its older but littler brother, the original 250 Superachromat). I can manage up to 10mm vertical shift in landscape orientation, albeit with a bit of hard vignette along the edge of frame. If I recall correctly, lateral shift is limited to ~5mm. By contrast, I can easily shift up to 10mm laterally on the 250 Superachromat, 15mm with a bit of vignetting in the corners.

John