The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

• Recently, there has been an increased activity from spammers, which may result in you receiving unwanted private messages. We are working hard to limit this activity.

Fun with MF images 2021

P. Chong

At lunch this afternoon, passed by this new restaurant (one week old). Decided to try the food...fabulous Pakistani cuisine. And took these photographs. Suntec City, Singapore. Fujifilm GFX 50S II with Hasselblad HCD 4/28 + H Adapter. X-Pan mode done in post processing. I am getting to like this wide format quite a lot.

kebabchi-front.jpg

kebabchi-inside.jpg

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Combining two of my favorite activities

"Chopin Op25 No6" Leica S(007), Hasselblad HC 300/4.5, 1 second at f/6.8.

Matt

(My wife saw this picture and said "It's a blurry hand." When I looked hurt she said "What? I compliment your pictures when they're good...." :rolleyes:)

Last edited:

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
The IQ250/WRS with HR32 f/16 at 7s.

This construction project in downtown DC managed to preserve all of the early 1800 buildings to include moving several from their structures and move to new locations on the site to make way for this modern building by SBA architects.View attachment 188706View attachment 188707
Your attachment link doesn't work. The JPG link does. If you can get the images to display directly, it would be much easier for everyone to see your work.

Buttsc7875

Your attachment link doesn't work. The JPG link does. If you can get the images to display directly, it would be much easier for everyone to see your work.
Thanks, I get an error message with the attachment. Not sure why it is not coming thru. Will keep trying.

Buttsc7875

The IQ250/WRS with HR32 f/16 at 7s.

This construction project in downtown DC managed to preserve all of the early 1800 buildings to include moving several from their structures and move to new locations on the site to make way for this modern building by SBA architects

655_New_York_Ave_3_mod1.jpg

P. Chong

The new Patek Philippe Ref. 5204 Split-seconds Chronograph Perpetual Calendar photographed earlier today at their offices. Prepped for review that I just published. Fujifilm GFX50S II with Hasselblad HC 4/120 Macro via H Adapter. Profoto strobes.

1634654205852.jpeg

B656F59B-6B82-4F51-898F-8F18BD0DDF5E.jpeg

My first outing with my new (to me) X1D and 45mm f4P lens. I used the Fuji GFX system for a few years, and always thought the Fuji GF lenses were great, but my first impression of the little 45 P lens is that it takes sharpness to a whole new level!

10_2021_X1D_0315-Edit-2.jpg

This is 5 manually focus-bracketed images, shot at f/8, and stacked in PS (the 45mm f4P is not compatible with the X1D focus bracketing feature)