The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images 2021

TimoK

Have fun!
There is only one thread now. The older was closed. It is only available for viewing.
Olaf, are you kidding?
Couple days ago you told us that the old " Fun with MF " thread will keep as sticky only for reading. Now it's gone. The only sticky thread is Fuji's add.

Ray Harrison

@olafphoto Is it possible perhaps to re-add the old "Fun..." and the new "Fun..." to the stickies list so that folks can still access it for at least the short term? Or at least the old one - there are so many lovely images in there that people should see. :)

olafphoto

Administrator
Staff member
Have fun!

Olaf, are you kidding?
Couple days ago you told us that the old " Fun with MF " thread will keep as sticky only for reading. Now it's gone. The only sticky thread is Fuji's add.
There is no need for drama. "Fun with MF" didn't go anywhere. It is still there. We made it sticky for a few days and even thought it is not sticky anymore it is still on the first page. I don't think it is hard to find.

TimoK

There is no need for drama. "Fun with MF" didn't go anywhere. It is still there. We made it sticky for a few days and even thought it is not sticky anymore it is still on the first page. I don't think it is hard to find.
I agree, too much drama in my words. I'm sorry about that.
Now it's sticky again. Thank you! (y)
The old thread is full of great images and so is this new one too:)

diforbes

One of the first images taken with a vintage lens I've coveted for some time, the Carl Zeiss Jena Pancolar 50mm f2 Zebra. Hard to find in the US and harder to find for a reasonable price. It arrived yesterday just in time for this sunset. Jpeg from the RAW file, no post processing. I'm impressed with the colors and sharpness. cardiac hill at sunset 2.jpg