The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images 2021

Greg Haag

The first is a side shot from this morning at Zabriskie Point in Death Valley (lots of clear blue sky). The second is of one of my 3 favorite subjects, taken with my go to camera for action and portrait photography ;-), my trusty Cambo, IQ & Rodenstock 180mm.

Cambo 1600. IQ4 150. Rodenstock 90mm pano
Elephants Foot.jpg

Cambo 1600. IQ4 150. Rodenstock 180mm
Caroline.jpg

Greg Haag

Zabriskie Point in Death Valley at sunrise. With the exception of one day this week, we have seen lots of clear skies, we are heading to the Oregon Coast Saturday and I am hoping the skies will be more cooperative there.

Cambo 1600 IQ4 150 Rodenstock 90mm pano

Zabriskie at Sunrise.jpg

spb

Staff member
On this day, 27 January 1945, the Red Army liberated Auschwitz death camp.

Leica S 006, Summarit-S 70
What an evil looking place that is. I am sure my grandparents knew people from their village that ended up there. I was told never to read the book Treblinka, I think that was the reason. With the current world madness I suspect history may well repeat this evil, although obviously I hope and pray that the world pulls back from the precipice.