The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images 2021

GeorgeBo

In the woods of central North Carolina

After weeks of dreary weather I took advantage of the nice day yesterday afternoon and just went for a walk in the woods. Trying to make something from the mundane and ordinary. Practicing with movements on the new to me Cambo Actus GFX.

GFX 50R - Nikkor SW 65mm f/4 shot at f/5.6

George
GFXS1955.jpg

dave.gt

Happiness. A matter of mathematics?:)

It has been said that the best way to muutiply happiness is to divide it.

So, here is another moment from my day yesterday in the rose garden. Another dog-eared daffodil. LOL...

H5D-50c
80mm/2.8:
Double Dog-eared Daffodils by H5D 2021 FINAL 12x12.jpeg

I don't need to travel... though if wishes were pennies, I would have squandered a fortune. I am right were I need to be.:)

dave.gt

I must say that with all the image postings above, we must have a lot of wise mathematicians here:)

Btw, how is the great worldwide vaccine effort going? We are several weeks beyond our 2nd shot, but it gets complicated... my primary responsibility is health care and going beyond an hour from home is incredibly difficult.

So, keep on posting!:):):)

Kinya28

Almond Orchards, Modesto, California

Although it was past peak, flower petals on the ground was quite photogenic. Almond orchards in California produce 80% of world almond supply.
Can you see a sheep in the orchard?

PhaseOne IQ4-150/ Cambo WRS-1600/ HR40mm/ HR70mm/ Focus stacked/ ShiftedP0002421m2 copy.jpgP0002464m copy.jpgP0002501m.jpg

Greg Haag

Although it was past peak, flower petals on the ground was quite photogenic. Almond orchards in California produce 80% of world almond supply.

PhaseOne IQ4-150/ Cambo WRS-1600/ HR40mm/ HR70mm/ Focus stacked/ ShiftedView attachment 182761View attachment 182762View attachment 182763
Beautiful images Kenya, I had no idea almond trees produced blossoms. They look similar to the dogwood trees in our area.

P. Chong

One of the buildings in town where the architecture is rather interesting. Built in 1939, and formerly occupied by a popular and famous local coffee house - Tong Ah. Who now has removed to another shophouse down the road. The original name Tong Ah (in Chinese Characters) still remains on the building. As with the name of the new tenant, a burger joint called Potato Head.

tongah-bw.jpg

And the bread toast and coffee we used to get in this establishment.

toastandcoffee.jpg

Fujifilm GFX 100 with GF 50.

dave.gt

PhaseOne IQ4-150/ Cambo WRS-1600/ HR40mm/ HR70mm/ Focus stacked/ ShiftedView attachment 182761View attachment 182762View attachment 182763
Wow, my first glimpse of an almond orchard. :cool: It is a beautiful sight and these images are much appreciated Kinya.

Just gotta love Spring! :)

Shashin

The beauty of the images is really juxtaposed to the environmental harm of this crop causes, especially in a state with a long-term draught. For me, that is really powerful that something so destructive is so beautiful.