The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images 2021

P. Chong

A very colorful house in Little India, Singapore. Interestingly, this house was built in 1900 and was the residence of a rich local Chinese businessman - Tan Teng Niah. At the time, the neighborhood was an industrial zone (Tan’s candy and rubber factories were located nearby) and many of Singapore’s ethnic-Chinese businessmen lived in similar villas.

Fujifilm GFX 50S with GF 50m f/3.5n, Velvia film simulation in ACR, with slight perspective correction.

little-india-chinesehouse-color.jpg

Last edited:

spb

Staff member
A very colorful house in Little India, Singapore. Interestingly, this house was built in 1900 and was the residence of a rich local Chinese businessman - Tan Teng Niah. At the time, the neighborhood was an industrial zone (Tan’s candy and rubber factories were located nearby) and many of Singapore’s ethnic-Chinese businessmen lived in similar villas.

Fujifilm GFX 50S with GF 50m f/4. Velvia film simulation in ACR, with slight perspective correction.

View attachment 183549
Very ornate and colourful indeed. Wonder what the inside looks like.

GeorgeBo

Loving all the flowers and blooms. I will throw mine in the ring ;)
GFX 50R - Nikkor H·C 40mm f/4 for Bronica. Since that lens was made for 6x6, cropped this one 1x1 aspect. Was testing the lens wide open. Like Greg, we had some storms coming through and tried to get a shot between gusts of wind. Processed in C1.

George

GFXS2171.jpg

jng

Setting Worm Moon
P03_28_2021_0572-73_stitch_25x10_10-25-15-denoise-FrameShop.jpg
WRS 1250 | IQ4 150 | SK120 ASPH | f/11 | +/- 20mm stitch​

I set my alarm early with a plan to head out to Treasure Island to photograph the full Worm Moon setting behind the Golden Gate Bridge at sunrise. But one of the local webcams showed that Karl the Fog was rolling in to give us a glorious low fog event, so it was on to plan B (I would have been standing in the soup had I ventured over to Treasure Island).

John