The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images 2021

dj may

This is Phase 2 of a proof-of-concept for a photo exhibition. There are several "firsts" in this project.
1. First time using Leica S3 medium format camera for video.
2. First time for me playing all parts of a piece of music (Winter, composed by Antonio Vivaldi).
3. First time using Yamaha SVC 210SK electric cello for recording.
4. First time creating a soundtrack.

The video was made in my office.
This image was made with Leica S 006 and APO-Macro-Summarit-S 120. The video exhibition contains images from Leica S3, S 006 and one image with Leica 246 Monochrom (can you spot the Monochrom image?) Click to view the video.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Graham.... I hope you get to shoot this again later in the season. Great shot.....

Victor B.
Thank you. It's marked on my Gaia GPS Palouse map for a return when the crops are more mature in June. Hopefully, the tree will still be there - one classic tree we went to shoot had succumbed to lightning / fire and lost.

anyone

This is Phase 2 of a proof-of-concept for a photo exhibition. There are several "firsts" in this project.
1. First time using Leica S3 medium format camera for video.
2. First time for me playing all parts of a piece of music (Winter, composed by Antonio Vivaldi).
3. First time using Yamaha SVC 210SK electric cello for recording.
4. First time creating a soundtrack.

The video was made in my office.
This image was made with Leica S 006 and APO-Macro-Summarit-S 120. The video exhibition contains images from Leica S3, S 006 and one image with Leica 246 Monochrom (can you spot the Monochrom image?) Click to view the video.
Very nice, congratulations! I enjoyed the performance.

My guess for the Monochrom image (even though it's a wild guess, at that resolution it cannot be really determined so probably it's just a different editing style): Minute 1.

dj may

Very nice, congratulations! I enjoyed the performance.

My guess for the Monochrom image (even though it's a wild guess, at that resolution it cannot be really determined so probably it's just a different editing style): Minute 1.
Thank you.
You win! That is the Monochrom image. It is a stitched panorama, with 90mm lens. You are very perceptive.