The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images 2021

KC_2020

The US Olympic & Paralympic Museum in Colorado Springs. Camera was angled up about 7° and geometry corrected in ACR.

Fuji GFX 100S - 23mm
Interesting image. It looks like a 3ds Max render. Particularly the foreground and the building.

FloatingLens

These images from our garden show the performance of the Zeiss Distagon T* 1.4/35 ZM on a X1D when scene calibration in Phocus is applied.
The lens has an equivalent of a 28mm f1.1 in full format terms.
1. picture @ f1.4 no crop!

35ZM-f1.4 by Klaus Hornig, auf Flickr

2. picture @ f11 no crop!

35ZM-f11 by Klaus Hornig, auf Flickr
Interesting! I didn't try that lens with the calibration yet. Without it, falloff is quite pronounced. Judging from your images, correction seems to work well!

Last edited:

KlausJH

Yes, scene calibration works very well. The color cast will be eliminated completely. At 4:3 there is still a little bit of light fall off in the far corners. In any other aspect ratio than 4:3 it becomes invisible. I like the rendering of the 35ZM very much.

Kinya28

Sunflower field, Woodland/Dixon CA

My first visit to sunflower field in California. I found it is the best chance to have a good sunset based on several weather forecasts. I was lucky to have beautiful clouds as you can see in here.
It took 2 hours of drive to get here but it also took couple ours to find a flower field with good back ground for sunset.

Fuji GFX100s/ 23mm/ 32-64mm/ Focus Stacked

Attachments

sixby45

Hi All - did some work this past weekend with friends at the local studio - seeing how the phase one back handles light & shadow :) Enjoy!CF149851090.jpgCF149857091.jpgCF149731076.jpgCF149864096.jpg

Hope you like my attempts with the Phase one DF+ :) still having some issues keeping the back happy compared to my Hasselblad rig.

-Rich