The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images 2021

Kinya28

Lupine, Redwood National Park, CA
_DSF0017m.jpg_DSF0046m.jpg
I drove up to Redwood National and State Parks (450miles, 700km one way) expected to find rhododendron flowers but I couldn’t find a good scenes in this year.
I knew it is a bit too late for Lupine but I drove by Bald Hills Road on the way back home and found and captured couple scenes.
It was under light rain but fortunate to have dense fog keep coming and clearing.

Fuji GFX100s/ 32-64mm/ Focus Stacked

scho

Ithaca Falls after some severe storms yesterday. The trail up to the falls is closed again for another EPA remediation cleanup attempt (#3) to mitigate lead and arsenic contaminated soil coming off the gorge cliff where the old Ithaca Gun company was situated. The spot where the two girls are standing is as close as one can get to the falls now.

GFX 100s GF 80/1.7

Last edited:

fotografz

Lupine, Redwood National Park, CA
View attachment 186016View attachment 186017
I drove up to Redwood National and State Parks (450miles, 700km one way) expected to find rhododendron flowers but I couldn’t find a good scenes in this year.
I knew it is a bit too late for Lupine but I drove by Bald Hills Road on the way back home and found and captured couple scenes.
It was under light rain but fortunate to have dense fog keep coming and clearing.

Fuji GFX100s/ 32-64mm/ Focus Stacked
Simply and elegantly beautiful.