The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images 2021

AndereObjektiv

X1D & 45P - Out the window.

I like the 45P, but it will purple fringe in high contrast / high frequency / high diffraction areas easily ( Sky-backlit crossed branches etc ). A circular polarizer will help, I'm almost certain.

It's an amazing lens other than the fringing, and for the price is a steal. Almost every other aberration is well corrected in the lens design or automatically in camera / Phocus.

Last edited:

jeffreybehr

Have reprocessed some files from my one and only visit to the Grand Canyon (Yavapai Point). Hope you like them...

Pentax 645Z with 28-45mm (@28mm)

90mm DFA

25mm DA (moonlit foreground)

150mm FA
These 2 are EXCELLENT.. I love the brooding tone of the 1st and the blotchy sunlight of the 2nd.

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Not everything I do is white foliage. Look! Color! The contrast of Central Park (made for everyone) and the towers (made for billionaires) is ... well, rather heavy handed, but what can you do? This one with the wide angle 24mm Super-Elmar-S.

And actual trees. In color. 250/5.6 Superachromat. I only use lenses with "super" in their names, apparently.

Matt