The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images 2021

jng

Sea Stacks
X1D_B_4605-sq_25-50-25-denoise-1-FrameShop_1.jpg
Hasselblad X1D | XCD 30mm | f/13 | 64s​

For my first shoot of 2022, I found my way to Rodeo Beach in the Marin Headlands, just north of San Francisco. This image was captured around 30 minutes after sunset.

Happy new year to all!

John

Last edited:

Greg Haag

Leaving soon for a trip out west, Yosemite first then to Death Valley. I think Mesquite Flat Sand Dunes is my favorite place I have been so far in Death Valley, it has so many possibilities.

Sunset at Mesquite Flat Sand Dunes.
IQ4 150 Cambo 1600 Rodenstock 90mm (I believe?)

Mesquite Flat Sand Dunes Sunset-1.jpg

Ed Hurst

For my first shoot of 2022, I found my way to Rodeo Beach in the Marin Headlands, just north of San Francisco. This image was captured around 30 minutes after sunset.

Happy new year to all!

John
Love the mood and tones in this one, John!

• Thanks
Reactions: jng

Ed Hurst

A couple of sunsets taken on recent holidays.

Toowoon Bay on NSW's Central Coast. Fuji GFX100S with Pentax 645 28-45mm lens @ approx. 32mm.

Wobbegong Bay on NSW's South Coast. 5-shot pano (each of the five shots actually consisting of 12+ frames in order to sort the waves out across the pano!). Fuji GFX100S with Pentax 28-45mm lens @ 28mm.

And now a couple of single frame images, taken with the same camera + lens combo (at the same focal length)...

Murramarang Sunset by Ed Hurst, on Flickr

Murramarang Sunset by Ed Hurst, on Flickr

Last edited: