The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg Haag

Mesquite Flat Dunes may be my favorite place to shoot in Death Valley, it seems to have endless opportunities.

IQ4 150 Cambo 1600 Rodenstock 180 (I think, but cannot remember for sure, should have taken notes)
Death Valley Mesquite Flat Dunes.jpg

Last edited:

Ed Hurst

Three days ago, I decided that I wanted to pop back down to Port Kembla and get some more shots of the steelworks while it's still there. My earlier trip, a few weeks ago, made with my two young sons in tow, had only whetted my appetite and, pretty amenable as they are, I wanted the freedom to roam and spend time in ways they just wouldn't have allowed. It's less than two hours from home, so not too difficult to do...

These taken with Fuji GFX100S and the following lenses: Pentax 645 90mm DFA, 645 150mm FA, 67 200mm f4 late and 67 300mm f4 EDIF

And this one with Fuji GFX100S and the Pentax 645 28-45 lens

Michiel Schierbeek

Three days ago, I decided that I wanted to pop back down to Port Kembla and get some more shots of the steelworks while it's still there. My earlier trip, a few weeks ago, made with my two young sons in tow, had only whetted my appetite and, pretty amenable as they are, I wanted the freedom to roam and spend time in ways they just wouldn't have allowed. It's less than two hours from home, so not too difficult to do...

These taken with Fuji GFX100S and the following lenses: Pentax 645 90mm DFA, 645 150mm FA, 67 200mm f4 late and 67 300mm f4 EDIF

And this one with Fuji GFX100S and the Pentax 645 28-45 lens
Magnificent and well worth the trip!

pixiac

Hello MF photographers world! :)

My first post on this beautiful platform, so I want to start with some fun! :)

Trying out my (for me) new TTL flash stuff, I had to realize, that TTL technique is way to slow for my little granddaughters blink reflex. Always I get such shots:

1600_bw_IMGP7584 Kopie.jpg

Next try!
I set my lights in manual mode and get some "half-closed" eyes, blink reflex again a bit to fast!

So I said to my granddaughter: "Close your eyes, grandpa counts one-two-three and you open your eyes!"
And I get this!

1600IMGP7760.jpg

We had fun with MF, hope you too! 😄

vieri

Hello everyone, long time no see! I have been busy traveling since September, pretty much non-stop, but I am finally back home and ready to start posting again!

During my travels I had the opportunity to test drive a Phase One IQ4 Achromatic, which I loved so much that I got one of my own. Here's a couple of shots taken with the demo unti in Iceland:

Rodenstock 23mm, Phase One IQ4 Achromatic 150 Mp

Rodenstock 50mm, Phase One IQ4 Achromatic 150 Mp

Thank you for viewing! Have a great Sunday, best regards

Vieri

Status
Not open for further replies.