The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

P. Chong

The Singapore CBD by night. This is an entertainment area known as Boat Quay, just beside the big banks. And the bars and restaurants were totally full on a Thursday evening, a day ahead of the Singapore Grand Prix F1 Night Race.

I shot this with my Fujifilm GFX 50S II with Hasselblad HCD 4/28, hand held, at ISO 2500. F/4 at 1/20s. I also did another on my Mamiya RB67 ProSD with Sekor C 50mm lens. Cinestill film stock, 6 minute exposure (on tripod of course). The 50mm is somewhat similar field of view on the 6x7 negative as the 28mm on the 44x33 MF sensor. If there is interest, I will show it in the film thread. Let me know.

boat-quay.jpg

Last edited:

SylB

An old house, memory from the time where this neighborhood was filled with young artists without money. This one in particular saw Soutine and Modigliani start their work, and now is managed by an association which invites young artists from all over the world for residencies.

Hasselblad H6D-100C + HCD24mm (+ HTS for the 2nd one)

Falguière_0001 by Sylvain BARTHOLOME, sur Flickr

Falguière_0010 by Sylvain BARTHOLOME, sur Flickr

gurtch

Images made this past winter, and just developed this week. NJ seashore was battered with the remnants of Hurrican Ian. Our streets were flooded for 5 days, and we could not get out. These images: GFX 100S, ISO 400, 23mm lens, f14. Raw images developed in DXO Photolab. Thanks for looking.
Dave
Beach Haven, NJ

gurtch

SORRY: Here are the images.
Images made this past winter, and just developed this week. NJ seashore was battered with the remnants of Hurrican Ian. Our streets were flooded for 5 days, and we could not get out. These images: GFX 100S, ISO 400, 23mm lens, f14. Raw images developed in DXO Photolab. Thanks for looking.
Dave
Beach Haven, NJ

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.