The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
Got married recently. A week before the ceremony, my Mum flew out to Australia from home in the UK. I took her on a trip to the country's 'red centre'. On our way back to Sydney, we flew over some very interesting abstract landscapes.

Congratulations my friend! Wishing you the best!
And thank you for your kind words.
Pramote

Greg Haag

Got married recently. A week before the ceremony, my Mum flew out to Australia from home in the UK. I took her on a trip to the country's 'red centre'. On our way back to Sydney, we flew over some very interesting abstract landscapes.

GFX100S with Pentax 645 28-45mm lens @ 45mm

GFX100S with Pentax 67 55-100mm lens

Wow Ed, a big congratulations to you and your bride!

Last edited:

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member

Rialto Beach, WA. We drove 25 miles to the beach before sunset. I was able to take this only picture in the rain before the non stop rainstorm.

Fujifilm GFX100s/GF 45-100mm

Pramote

P. Chong

First shot from the Alpa 12 STC Silver Edition. Just set up the tripod right outside my balcony, Metered, focussed and shot. 18 mm of fall is applied. shot tethered and processed in Phocus iPad. F/8 1/125s at ISO100.

17CFF617-F22F-404D-8DA6-4899925C137E.jpeg

The STC Silver Edition is an Alpa package with the Alpagon 4.0/40 mm lens (no shutter) and Hasselblad CFV II 50C.

Note to self: remember to clean the sensor before shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.