The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

buildbot

Wait, Can you mount digitalback on a Bronica? Beautiful capture btw!
You can now! I got the idea from Silvestri Cameras, they have Bronica adapters for Hasselblad V. I already had a CAD model for the Phase One portion, and created one for the Bronica interface, and slapped them back to back basically.
And thank you!

mristuccia

An unconventional "forest landscape". ;)
Still Siracusa (Sicily), my city of birth.

500CW + CFV-50c MkI + Superachromat 250mm

I had to crop the image to 50% of its original size because 250mm wasn't still enough for the framing I was aiming to.
By inspecting the original color image, the sharpness and the total absence of CA of the SA 250 is terrific.

20230104_SIRACUSA_Around_1799_v3_framed_metadata.jpg

P. Chong

Anguillia Mosque in Little India, Singapore. The mosque was constructed on Wakaff land bequeathed by Mohd. Salleh Eusoofji Anguillia, first built in 1890 on this site. The mosque had undergone several reconstructions, and in 2014 it was expanded to the current four storey structure. The gatehouse is from the original building, and is constructed with bottle balustrades. Parts of the original paint layers were uncovered during the reconstruction, and displayed to showcase the facets of the gatehouse's history, especially during WW2, when it was likely painted black to avoid aerial bombing by the invading Japanese troops.

anguillia-mosque.jpg

Alpa STC Silver Edition - Alpagon/Rodenstock HR 40mm/4.0 lens wide open at f/4. Hasselblad CFV II 50C back, with about 10mm fall. It was a very bright, sunny day. And the Sunny F16 rule worked out well. Though I ended up liking the image, I should have taken it about 10 paces to the right, for a bi-axial view of the mosque.

Status
Not open for further replies.