The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

P. Chong

Coffee shop where the Old Chang Kee Curry Puffs originate from in Selegie Road Area, Singapore. The stall is famous for its curry puffs - a kind of pie, much like a mini Calzone, filled with curried chicken, potatoes and other spices.

Alpa 12 STC with Rodenstock HR 40/4.0, Hasselblad CFV II 50C back. Shot hand held. Exposure guesstimated using the Sunny F16 rule. ISO 200, 1/200s at f/16. BW conversion in Photoshop after exporting from Phocus as jpeg using the yellow filter.

old-chang-kee.jpg

Michiel Schierbeek

I love this one Michiel! How do like the Fuji? Seems you, Ed, and I were the last of the 645Z posters. Although I bought a 50R in 2019, I still have the Z and much prefer it in almost every aspect to the R (except weight and shutter vibration.
Tom
Sorry for the late reply Tom, I didn't see your post before. The Z was an amazing camera but it grew to heavy on me. I sold it to a young big guy who's going to make portraits with it.
I much prefered the interface and knob lay out of the Pentax and also the vertical and horizontal levels when shooting in live view on a tripod. It just grew too heavy on me, I am turning 75 this year so I needed something lighter. I walk around a lot. I am used to the Fuji 100s now and all is fine. For even longer walks or bikerides I just bought a Sigma fp L. Big files and great colors. For my type of (slow) shooting I have no problems with that camera. (I have red all the -negative- reviews) I think it is a wondefully designed little camera.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.