The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed Hurst

OK, so I regularly use a fair amount of editing to get my pictures to work. But I rarely do out-and-out composites of two different images. Here's an exception. You may recall the shots I shared of the Sydney Harbour Bridge during the recent World Pride March (when I took advantage of a very rare opportunity to walk over the bridge deck). Well, with careful editing, I have composited it with a Milky Way shot. The picture of the bridge was taken specifically with this composite in mind, but still - a bit outside my usual approach!

Fuji GFX100S with Pentax 645 28-45mm lens @ 45mm for bridge and Pentax 645 55mm DFA lens for sky

k-hawinkler

OK, so I regularly use a fair amount of editing to get my pictures to work. But I rarely do out-and-out composites of two different images. Here's an exception. You may recall the shots I shared of the Sydney Harbour Bridge during the recent World Pride March (when I took advantage of a very rare opportunity to walk over the bridge deck). Well, with careful editing, I have composited it with a Milky Way shot. The picture of the bridge was taken specifically with this composite in mind, but still - a bit outside my usual approach!

Fuji GFX100S with Pentax 645 28-45mm lens @ 45mm for bridge and Pentax 645 55mm DFA lens for sky
Thanks Ed for a convincing image.

Status
Not open for further replies.