The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

anyone

Hamburg. Sometimes architectural gems are just hidden in the forest.

This was a test for my new digital Cambo setup, and I'm rather happy with it. This image was shifted by 15mm (!). I got some vignetting, but as a 2:1 crop it works well. Have to use a LCC next time though.

CF007794_web2.jpg

Cambo WDS, Zeiss 40mm IF, IQ1 60

Edit: I was not happy with the previous, unedited version, so now I took the time and updated the picture. Still the same picture, just a different edit.

Last edited:

jng

Heirlooms

2020-06-15 18-19-43 (C,Smoothing2)_4x5-FrameShop.jpg

WRS1250 | IQ3100 | Zeiss 120/5.6 S-Planar | f/5.6 | 20-image focus stack

Grateful for the small pleasures we are afforded during these pandemic times...

John

Grayhand

903SWC CFV50C

The perfect combination of analog camera and digital back!
I dont use it so much now, but every time i pic it up it is: Yes, of course!!

Ray

P. Chong

Girard-Perregaux Absolute Rock Chronograph. The case material is a new material - Carbon Glass is exceptionally regular with a homogeneous finish. The material is 100 times stiffer than steel, and is airtight without a container. Integrating pigmented glass fibres, here in blue, the material is vibrantly alive, seeming in motion, glowing from within. Amazing color.

I photographed this in La Chaux-du-Fonds last November. Phase One IQ4 150 with Schneider Kreuznach Blue Ring 120mm Macro LS. Stacked image.

GP-Laureato-Absolute-soldat.jpg

vieri

Girard-Perregaux Absolute Rock Chronograph. The case material is a new material - Carbon Glass is exceptionally regular with a homogeneous finish. The material is 100 times stiffer than steel, and is airtight without a container. Integrating pigmented glass fibres, here in blue, the material is vibrantly alive, seeming in motion, glowing from within. Amazing color.

I photographed this in La Chaux-du-Fonds last November. Phase One IQ4 150 with Schneider Kreuznach Blue Ring 120mm Macro LS. Stacked image.

View attachment 149982
Beautiful watch and beautiful photo! :) Best regards,

Vieri

vieri

Porth Nanven's Guardians, Cornwall

The Cornish coast is all beautiful, wild and inspiring, and it's among my favourite destinations. One of the locations I particularly enjoy photographing there is Porth Nanven, portrayed here at sunset. The two rock formations felt like guardians to the Porth's entrance. 25 seconds of exposure with my Hasselblad X1D, Hasselblad XCD 30mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

Status
Not open for further replies.