The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAB

Really nice Carl!

I agree, I wish you could just set near and far point and let the software do the work. But, the focus stacking works and I'm glad it's there!!

nameBrandon

We have a small town by us that prides themselves on being "quirky".. Each Halloween they put out skeletons all over their downtown area and we went out to see them today.

I'm in an inspired black and white mood as of late, thanks to the imminent announcement of the Leica Q2 Monochrom (already have my order in to purchase one).

Mexecutioner

We have a small town by us that prides themselves on being "quirky".. Each Halloween they put out skeletons all over their downtown area and we went out to see them today.

I'm in an inspired black and white mood as of late, thanks to the imminent announcement of the Leica Q2 Monochrom (already have my order in to purchase one).

That's cool! I bet the kiddos loved it. I am glad they are having some fun as this is will be an unusual Halloween for them.

scho

Three images from an afternoon walk at Meyers Point on the east shore of Cayuga Lake. All handheld with the 907x and 45/4p. Last image is a two shot stitch in LR photmerge.

Looking north at the mouth of Salmon Creek. Click image for larger view.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.