The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

etrump

Since Covid has restricted my travel, it has caused me to look for other outlets to continue shooting. After my grandfather passed away suddenly in 1964, my grandmother gave me a bunch of his stuff. One group of items was all of his old tools, so I am starting to work my way thru those.

XF IQ4 150 w 150mm

View attachment 179276
A fellow oil can collector. Someday I shall light paint mine and post here. :)

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
Downtown Denver...many trips to that specific location is years gone by. Fond memories. :)

Dave (D&A)
Dave.... I haven't been at the 16th Street Mall for quite a while due to COVID. This morning, there were only few people walking on the street. I hope it will be back to normal soon. Regards
Pramote

Reactions: D&A

gurtch

"Tis The Season". Shenandoah National Park, Virginia.

Pentax 645Z; FA 200mm f4.

Dave (D&A)

Beautiful image Dave. I would not have expected that a 200mm lens could be a landscape lens....I usually go the other extreme; wide to very wide. This image encourages me to get out and look at nature (and life) from a different perspective. Merry Christmas.
Dave in NJ

Reactions: D&A

D&A

Lovely picture Dave!
Thanks ever so much Pramote. There's so much inspiring imagery by others here in the forums to admire. In a winter that has been somewhat bleak for a number of reasons, stumbling upon this colorful tree on a cold winter like day, buoyed my spirits. Happy Holidays and continued great shooting.

Dave (D&A)

Beautiful image Dave. I would not have expected that a 200mm lens could be a landscape lens....I usually go the other extreme; wide to very wide. This image encourages me to get out and look at nature (and life) from a different perspective. Merry Christmas.
Dave in NJ
Dave, your kind words are greatly appreciated. I've learned and observed from others the technique of compressing the elements in a landscape image with use of a telephoto lens. It often times lends to a different perspective although in this particular image of mine, the effect is not dramatic as I've seen in some taken by others. Hope you're enjoying the holidays and please be safe.

Dave (D&A)

Status
Not open for further replies.