The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

P. Chong

One more from the three 120 rolls I shot with Fuji Acros 100 in my Hasselblad H3D-HM16-32 with HC 3.5-4.5/50-110 and scanned with the same H3D-39 with HC 4/120. I had to shoot at f/22 because the light source I used for the scan was my Profoto Compact 600, and even at its lowest setting and ISO 50, I needed to close the aperture in order to ensure I get good exposure of the negative.

This is a bridge across the Punggol Waterway. Punggol Waterway Park is one of four parks linked by the North Eastern Riverine Loop of the Park Connector Network. The Waterway runs through the Punggol Waterway Park, and serves to increase park and water frontage for the housing estate while providing a green respite for residents. The word ‘Punggol’ in Malay means 'hurling sticks at the branches of fruit trees to bring them down to the ground', a reference to the area’s history as a fruit-growing district or as a rendezvous for wholesale fruit agents.

punggol-walk-bridge.jpg

Last edited:

Kinya28

Wavy rock formations, White Pocket, Arizona

Photographers' heaven. Unlimited photogenic compositions in very small area with very limited people. All are taken within 30 minutes of walk from parking lot.

PhaseOne IQ4-150/ Cambo WRS1600/ HR32mm, HR40mm/ Focus stacked/Vertically Shfited
P0001259m.jpgP0001283m.jpgP0001402m copy.jpg

tsjanik

Kinya28

Alabama Hills, California

Found nice patch of pastel colored bushes at north end of Movie Road. Captured at non directional even light at well after sunset. Hoping to capture backlit in the morning in my next visit.

PhaseOne IQ4-150/ Cambo WRS-1600/ HR70mm/ Captured Vertical, horizontally shifted and stitched in PSP0001629m-IG.jpgP0001547m.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.