The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images 2021

darr

Nikon Z6, Nikkor Z 70-200mm f/2.8 VR S

Darin,

You made my day posting this lovely image; I just love it!! ❤
I am an animal lover first and a photographer second.

The funniest goat scene I ever saw was when I was driving through the rural area I was living in at the time (Redland, Florida). As I passed an area farm, I saw a goat on top of a car's vinyl roof. Closer inspection showed where the car's vinyl roof had been eaten away by the farmer's goats. Looking at your picture reminded me of that experience which I just cherish. Goats are funny animals if you do not mind their somewhat destructive nature. Thanks for the memory and the great photo!

Kind regards,
Darr

Darin Marcus

Darin,

You made my day posting this lovely image; I just love it!! ❤
I am an animal lover first and a photographer second.

The funniest goat scene I ever saw was when I was driving through the rural area I was living in at the time (Redland, Florida). As I passed an area farm, I saw a goat on top of a car's vinyl roof. Closer inspection showed where the car's vinyl roof had been eaten away by the farmer's goats. Looking at your picture reminded me of that experience which I just cherish. Goats are funny animals if you do not mind their somewhat destructive nature. Thanks for the memory and the great photo!

Kind regards,
Darr
Thank you very much for the comment Darr!

I also love to photograph animals doing something funny or thoughtful.
Unfortunately I do not live close to them, so the main way to observe and photograph such behavior is to go to the National Zoo in Washington DC, where this photo was taken last week.